Built only one year ago, this contemporary home is located just blocks to shops, Stanford University, and both downtown Menlo Park and Palo Alto. The style is sleek and modern emphasized by the opaque glass garage door and horizontal wood slats that define the front entrance. Inside, beautiful European white oak floors span the main level and continue up the stairs, which are lined with steel railings in a deep slate hue. The living and dining room combination features two sets of sliding glass doors on one side opening to the patio deck for indoor/outdoor living. A two-way gas fireplace creates an enchanting venue for evening relaxation.
Fully open to it all is the stunning kitchen in a palette of white and grey with Calacatta-style quartz counters and backsplashes in white tile with inlays of Carrara marble. A suite of Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances complements the matching apron sink and a striking open sphere light above the island with seating. The home’s 3 bedrooms are located upstairs along with a landing area with sliding glass doors to a deck. The master suite has a customized walk-in closet and beautiful en suite bath with wood-like tile floor, dual-sink quartz vanity, and large frameless glass shower in designer tile. Two additional bedrooms each have direct access to a shared bath with long vanity and separate room with tub and overhead shower. Behind the scenes are amenities like air conditioning, tankless water heater, and structured wiring for home automation.
Exceptional location near conveniences including two great parks – Nealon Park and Lyle Park – are only one-half block away. Adding the finishing touch, this home is just blocks to shopping and dining down the street or on Santa Cruz Avenue downtown. Offering excellent schools, and almost-new construction, this is a wonderful place to call home in Menlo Park.
Summary of home:
- Two-story contemporary built in 2019
- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- European white oak floors on the main level and carpeted bedrooms
- Spacious living and dining room combination with 2 openings to the outdoors plus two-way gas fireplace
- Striking modern kitchen in grey and white with Calacatta marble-style quartz counters
- Stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances, including gas range, 2 dishwasher drawers, and refrigerator plus Sharp microwave
- Upstairs landing area with deck
- Master bedroom suite featuring customized walk-in closet and en suite bath with large shower
- Two bedrooms, each with direct access to a bath with tub and overhead shower
- Side deck and garden
- Air conditioning, tankless water heater, OpenHouse structured wiring for home automation
- Attached 1-car garage with washer/dryer plus dedicated off-street parking
- Approximately 1,610 square feet of living space on a lot of approximately 3,595 square feet
- Just blocks to downtown Menlo Park