This just completed home embodies a five-star standard in design, sustainability, and location. The seamless fusion of refined design and energy efficiency, with its all-electric design and solar power, spans across two expansive levels with 4 bedrooms, an office, and 4.5 baths plus an attached Accessory Dwelling Unit with outside access only for added privacy. Brilliant luminosity is a signature of the home with its lofty ceilings, expansive windows, crisp white palette, and retractable stacking glass doors leading to a private wraparound terrace. European white oak floors connect every room, adding a touch of heightened designer style beneath LED recessed lighting throughout. The public rooms are fully open in design for formal as well as everyday living adjoined by culinary artistry in the kitchen. Here, slate grey lower cabinets, including an island, are complemented by vertical woodgrain upper cabinetry. Calacatta marble-style quartz finishes the counters and full-height backsplashes, and a strip of woodgrain enhances and defines counter seating at the island. A suite of all-electric Thermador stainless steel appliances is highlighted by the induction cooktop. A walk-in pantry is lined with shelves, and a French door provides access to the wraparound terrace, perfect for a barbecue.
Adding convenience for today’s remote work lifestyle, there is a dedicated office with an extra-deep storage closet just off the foyer. Also on the main level is a tucked-away bedroom suite perfect for guests. Upstairs, there are three more bedroom suites, including the luxe primary suite. All bathrooms are uniquely appointed in an array of quartz and porcelain tiles in a palette of soft greys and whites, and closets are all custom outfitted with organizers. The primary suite has a lovely spa-inspired bath with an elevated tiled platform bathing area that includes a free-standing tub and an open shower with an oversized ceiling rainspout and hand-held spray for convenience. Rounding out the amenities is an upstairs laundry room with a sink and washer/dryer, a main-level guest powder room, plus a customized mudroom area just off the attached 2-car garage with EV charging.
A private side walkway off the driveway leads to the Accessory Dwelling Unit, which begins with a custom glass and wood front door. Inside, the finishes and open design mirror the main residence. A built-in kitchen includes an induction cooktop and refrigerator, the full bath with a tub and overhead shower is plumbed for laundry, and this unit has its own split heat/air conditioning system as well as security.
The finishing touch is the home's proximity to esteemed Menlo Park public and private schools, as well as its convenience to Sand Hill Road venture capital centers and Stanford University.
- Just-completed, energy-efficient home & ADU in West Menlo Park
- Quality construction by top local builder with acute attention to detail
- Two-level main residence with 4 bedrooms, office, and 4.5 baths plus attached studio ADU with 1 bath
- Solar-powered, all-electric home with EV charging in the garage
- European white oak floors and lofty ceilings throughout
- Dedicated office with deep closet just off the foyer
- Open-concept design for living, dining, and kitchen
- Retractable stacking glass doors to a vast side terrace and synthetic lawn plus French door to the wraparound rear terrace
- All custom kitchen Italian cabinetry in slate grey and wood grain with Calacatta marble-style quartz counters and full-height backsplashes
- Thermador appliances include an induction cooktop, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and built-in refrigerator
- Main-level bedroom with en suite bath with tub, overhead shower, and track-hung frameless-glass enclosure
- Upstairs primary bedroom suite with customized walk-in closet and luxe en suite bath with dual-sink vanity and bathing area on tiled platform with free-standing tub and open shower with ceiling rain spout and hand-held
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms, each with en suite bath with tiled walls and frameless-glass shower with rainspout
- Attached ADU, accessible only from outside and finished in the same quality as the main residence; kitchen area with induction cooktop and refrigerator, studio design for living/bedroom, bath with tub and overhead shower and laundry area, split HVAC system, and security alarm
- Other features: formal powder room; mudroom with built-in cabinetry; upstairs laundry room with sink and Electrolux washer and dryer; attached 2-car garage with EV charging; all closets with custom built-ins; recessed LED lighting throughout; security alarm; solar-powered electricity; central air conditioning
- Low-maintenance landscaping with large paver stone wraparound patio plus synthetic lawn and perimeter gardens
- Approximately 3,359 total square feet with 2,530 square-foot main home plus 383 square-foot 2-car attached garage with EV charging plus 446 square-foot attached ADU= 2,976 of livable square feet.
- Level lot of approximately 5,625 square feet
- Close proximity to Stanford University and HWY 280
- Excellent Menlo Park public and private schools