Rarely available 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominium is perfectly located for Silicon Valley living – just minutes to tech centers on Page Mill Road and 3 blocks to shopping and dining on California Avenue. Located on the ground floor of the desirable Silverwood community, built in 2000, this home’s end-unit position is a rare offering with a tremendous wraparound private garden. The home’s location also provides even more solitude from the road and allows for abundant natural light.
A secure gate opens from the street to a large garden courtyard, or enter by elevator from the underground garage. The spacious one-level floor plan has light maple hardwood floors throughout coordinating with a soft neutral color palette that easily complements any design style. All of the windows are finished with custom shades or plantation shutters. The spacious and bright living room has an elevated gas fireplace and the dining area features French doors to the rear gardens. The sleek, remodeled kitchen has quartz counters with full-height backsplashes, a casual dining area with contemporary pendant light, plus a convenient pass-through window to the living room. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, including one with en suite bath with dual-sink vanity, shower, and tub. The second bathroom has a frameless glass shower and all closets have custom organizers and one includes a concealed LG stacked washer and dryer. Rounding out the amenities are 2 parking places in the underground garage, a large storage room, plus clubhouse.
With an unbeatable location opening to a huge private yard and blocks-away proximity to California Avenue, this is indeed a very special place for Silicon Valley living.
Summary of the Home
- Premier location within the beautiful Silverwood Condominiums built in 2000
- Outstanding end-unit, ground-floor with tremendous wraparound private garden
- 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
- Approximately 1,529 square feet of living space (per county records)
- Inviting garden courtyard entrance and elevator access to a private exterior front door
- Light maple hardwood floors throughout
- Spacious living room has an elevated gas-log fireplace angled in one corner of the room
- Formal dining room opens through French doors to the wraparound garden
- Sleek modern remodeled kitchen with quartz counters and casual dining area
- Quality appliances include a Thermador gas range, Asko dishwasher, and Samsung refrigerator
- Primary bedroom suite has a walk-in closet, wall-mounted media, and en suite marble bath with dual-sink vanity, frameless glass shower, and tub
- Additional bedroom with walk-in closet and adjacent bath with large frameless glass shower
- Concealed laundry closet with LG stacked washer/dryer
- Central air conditioning; fire sprinklers
- 2 parking spaces plus large storage closet in underground garage with elevator to the garden courtyard-HOA $614.00 per month
- Clubhouse room for events and exercise
- Palo Alto schools: Escondido Elementary; Greene Middle; Palo Alto High (buyer to confirm)