Two blocks from downtown, fully remodeled interiors, and condominium convenience – this home has it all! This coveted corner condo, located on the top floor of a small 10-unit, 2-story building with secure lobby entrance, this home is accessed via elevator or stairs and also has gated underground parking for additional convenience.
The keypad access on the unit’s front door enters to a bright, light, and open floor plan where every room has beautiful bamboo floors, and an entire wall of glass opens to a private balcony for fresh-air living with tree-top views in this residential neighborhood. Custom cabinetry is found throughout – from the kitchen to the dining room and into the second bedroom currently used for an office with thoughtfully integrated Murphy bed. Closets are also fully customized and quite spacious along with mirrored inset panels in the primary bedroom and extra racks in a foyer closet that accommodates a stacked washer and dryer.
There are 1.5 bathrooms, each beautifully appointed with slate-like tile floors, natural stone slab counters, and large-format tiles around the tub with overhead shower. Lighted ceiling fans are found in each bedroom and plantation shutters dress the window in the primary bedroom. Additional touches include a Nest thermostat, central air conditioning, plus bar counters for entertaining outside on the balcony and concealed in the living room.
Location, designer finishes, security, and convenience – it’s all here in downtown Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley.
Summary of Home:
- Top-floor (corner unit) condominium 2 blocks from downtown shops and restaurants on University Avenue
- Exceptionally bright and light designer remodel
- 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths
- Secure lobby entrance with elevator or stair access to the top-floor location
- Skylit hallway/landing area leads to the front door with keypad access for added security
- Gorgeous bamboo wood floors throughout are complemented by a soft white palette
- Living and dining room combination with entire wall of sliding glass doors and matching windows to a private balcony with tree-top views and serving counter above cabinets
- Floor-to-ceiling display/library shelves in the living room plus double doors to a closet with marble counter beneath a pass-through opening to the kitchen for bar service
- Dining area with dual drum chandelier and wall of custom cabinetry with integrated marble-topped serving counter
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with white cabinets, gorgeous marble counters, and subway-set tiled backsplash; an operable skylight adds light and ventilation
- Stainless steel appliances include a GE smooth-surface range and microwave, Bosch dishwasher, and Jenn-Air refrigerator
- Bedroom, currently used as an office, features extensive cabinetry with integrated Murphy bed plus a wall of fully organized closets
- Primary bedroom has a full wall of organized closets concealed by doors with inset mirrored panels
- Hallway bath with glass-enclosed tub with overhead shower, fixed and hand-held sprays, plus automated commode
- Half-bath with skylight; Asko washer and dryer in foyer closet; Nest thermostat; central air conditioning; gated garage parking for 1 car; 4 open parking spaces
- Approximately 1,096 square feet of living space
- Superb downtown location just 2 blocks from shops and restaurants on vibrant University Avenue