This sprawling ranch home is picture-perfect inside and out with a just-completed whole-home remodel. Manicured flowering gardens frame the newly painted exterior and a circular driveway provides ample room for off-street parking. Inside, beautiful white oak floors, a soft neutral palette, and crisp white trim unifies every room. At the center of the home, a large living room with fireplace and an open formal dining room provide superb space for entertaining. Wide sliding glass doors open to the newly planted rear yard and sparkling pool – all lined with new fencing. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with its all-white palette, Calacatta-style quartz counters, and backsplashes in subway-set tile with an inlaid design of geometric-patterned mosaics. Stainless steel appliances include a gas cooktop, an island provides breakfast/wine bar seating, and a large casual dining opens to the pool and rear yard. Adjoining it all is a wonderful family room.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms plus an office or possible 4th bedroom. The master suite has sliding glass doors to the side yard, a large walk-in closet, and a newly appointed bathroom with dual-sink quartz vanity and large frameless glass shower. A second bedroom suite, privately located at the front of the home, has a newly remodeled en suite bath with frameless glass shower. The office and bedroom 3, which has a walk-in closet and sliding glass door to the pool, are in a private wing along with a fully remodeled bath with skylight, quartz vanity, and large frameless glass shower.
Rounding out this lovely home is an oversized attached 1-car garage, a laundry room with outside entrance, Ring video doorbell, and Nest thermostat. With access to excellent Menlo Park schools and just over one-half mile from downtown Menlo Park, this is indeed a very special place to call home.
Summary of home:
- Just completed whole-home remodel inside and out
- One of Menlo Park’s most desirable streets
- 3 bedrooms, office, and 3 full baths on one level
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Spacious living room with fireplace plus formal dining room with sliding glass doors to sparkling pool and rear yard
- Striking new all-white kitchen with Calacatta-style quartz counters, island with seating, and stainless steel appliances
- Casual dining area and family room open to the kitchen plus sliding glass doors to the pool and rear yard
- Privately located bedroom with fully remodeled en suite bath with shower
- Master bedroom suite with side yard access, walk-in closet, and gorgeous en suite bath with shower
- Separate wing featuring an office (or bedroom 4), remodeled bath with shower, and bedroom with pool access and walk-in closet
- Laundry room, Ring video doorbell, Nest thermostat
- Attached, oversized 1-car garage with sliding glass door to the side yard
- Landscaped rear yard with pool, new lawn, and new fencing
- Approximately 2,628 square feet of living space on a lot of approximately 10,691 square feet
- Excellent Menlo Park schools
- Just over one-half mile to downtown Menlo Park