With charming picture-perfect curb appeal, this home begins with an inviting covered front porch that invites afternoons overlooking the sidewalk-lined streets of the desirable Flood Park neighborhood. Freshly painted inside and out and with beautiful hardwood floors, the home has been transformed into a stylish environment for everyday living. Crown moldings, newer windows, plus designer selected lighting and colors enhance the setting. The living room features a focal point fireplace outlined in herringbone-patterned honed Carrara marble for a striking designer touch. The formal dining room boasts a modern retro-style chandelier and has glass-paned doors to the rear yard. New quartz countertops in Carrara marble style, along with new tiled backslashes, blend together in harmony with the freshly painted cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
There are three bedrooms beginning with two, each have a lighted ceiling fan, served by a remodeled bathroom with beautiful encaustic tile floor, new Carrara marble-topped dual-sink vanity, plus glass-enclosed tub with overhead shower and new subway-set tiled surround. The master bedroom suite, with lighted ceiling fan and closet with mirrored doors, has a new en suite bath that mirrors the finishes of the hallway bath, including encaustic tile floor, dual-sink vanity with Carrara marble counter, and glass-enclosed shower surrounded in white subway-set tiles.
The extra-large rear yard begins with a fully fenced paver stone patio perfect for play and entertaining, complete with gas line for a barbecue center if desired. A gate opens to a vast stretch of lawn, two raised vegetable beds, a citrus tree, plus a large storage shed. With ample room for outdoor living, well-appointed interiors, access to acclaimed Menlo Park schools, and just minutes to downtown Menlo Park or Palo Alto, this is indeed a very special place to call home.
Summary of the Home
- Beautifully updated home in Flood Park neighborhood
- Inviting covered front porch
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Living room with fireplace outlined in new herringbone patterned honed marble
- New quartz kitchen countertops and tiled backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances with gas range, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Two remodeled bathrooms, including addition of master bath
- Fully landscaped front and rear yards with stretches of verdant lawn, plus fruit tree and raised vegetable beds
- Attached 1-car garage with laundry area
- Energy-efficient Ecobee thermostat; central air conditioning
- Approximately 1,030 square feet
- Lot size of approximately 6,000 square feet
- Two blocks to Flood Park for recreation
- Acclaimed Menlo Park schools