This recently remodeled home is picture-perfect inside and out in a great neighborhood where sidewalk-lined streets are just one-half mile from vibrant downtown Laurel Street shops and restaurants. An eco-friendly synthetic lawn leads to a striking cerulean blue front door. Wide plank white oak floors and recessed lighting continue throughout the home, just some of the features of the extensively remodeled interior. The front living room has a focal-point fireplace outlined in painted brick set between two tall windows. Just around the corner, a barn door conceals the perfect small office – ever so important for today’s work-from-home lifestyle.
The entirely remodeled kitchen, family room, and dining area unfold at the rear of the home. Double French doors open to the backyard with a large deck with built-in seating designed around a signature tree. Fully open to the family room is the beautifully appointed kitchen with quartz counters, full-height subway-set tiled backsplashes, stainless steel appliances, including a gas range, and long peninsula counter separating the dining area.
The home’s three bedrooms are ideally arranged. Two bedrooms toward the front of the home are served by a luxury bath with tub and overhead shower. Each bedroom has a lighted ceiling fan and closet with custom organizers. Privately located at the rear of the home is the large primary suite with double French doors to the deck, a lighted ceiling fan, customized walk-in closet, and en suite bath with dual-sink vanity, encaustic tile floor, and large shower with track-hung frameless-glass door. Rounding out the amenities of this great home are a mudroom, separate laundry room with outside access and sink, plus an attached 1-car garage.
Details of the Property
- Extensively remodeled in a great neighborhood just one-half mile from vibrant downtown Laurel Street
- Approximately 1,620 square feet on a lot of 5,000 square feet
- Wide plank white oak hardwood floors and recessed lighting throughout
- Formal living room with focal-point, glass-enclosed fireplace flanked by front windows
- Barn door conceals an office just off the living room
- Spacious open-concept design for family room, dining, and kitchen with double French doors to the rear deck and yard
- Modern designer kitchen has quartz counters, subway-set tile backsplashes, and a long peninsula counter separating the dining area
- Stainless steel Samsung gas range, GE microwave, Bosch dishwasher, and Kenmore refrigerator
- Primary bedroom suite has French doors to the rear deck, lighted ceiling fan, customized walk-in closet, and en suite bath with dual-sink vanity and large tiled shower
- Two bedrooms, each with lighted ceiling fan and organized closet, are served by a bath with tub and overhead shower surrounded in subway-set tile
- Other features include: security alarm; mudroom; laundry room with sink and outside entrance; attached 1-car garage
- Private rear yard with deck, built-in seating, plus synthetic lawn (also in the front yard)
- Excellent San Carlos schools: Arundel Elementary, Tierra Linda Middle, Carlmont High (buyer to confirm)