This stunning Hyde Park Estates home combines sophisticated Mediterranean style with modern sophistication, revolving around magnificent views. Recent remodeling with porcelain floors, iron railings, and a palette of fresh tones is decidedly European while sleek to-the-floor windows add a contemporary flair that takes full advantage of the spectacular San Francisco Bay views.
Upon arrival, you are greeted with a welcoming terrace-covered lounge – one of numerous venues for outdoor enjoyment. The main level is devoted to a lifestyle of your choice, ranging from casual living with entertaining flexibility for formal living and dining with view from every room. The entire floor plan is open and flowing, revolving off a 2020 remodeled center chef’s kitchen and inviting family room with fireplace, plus a separate area for either a game or dining room. French doors welcome you outside to the home’s pièce de résistance – an infinity edge pool with elevated spa, vast terrace with fire pit, and extraordinary backdrop of the sweeping views.
Personal accommodations include five bedrooms ideally arranged across all three levels. The upstairs has two large suites. The primary suite is a grand retreat with fireplace, with Bay views at night and beautiful sunrises in the morning, exceptional dual walk in closets, and a lavish marble bath. The third bedroom suite is found on the lower level of the home, making it ideal for guests or an au pair. It has its own private outside sitting area. Rounding out the accommodations are two main-level bedrooms with a shared bath offering potential for extended family quarters for use as a bedroom or gym. All in all, this home’s floor plan offers the utmost in flexibility for any lifestyle need.
The finishing touches are the many features behind the scenes, including radiant-heated floors throughout, a distributed sound system, and surround sound media enjoyment in the family room and primary suite. Plus, this home has access to excellent San Carlos schools and is less than two miles from vibrant downtown dining and shopping in San Carlos. Estate living, close-in convenience, and amazing views – it’s all here at 108 Queens Court.
- Stunning custom home in Hyde Park Estates built in 2002 and extensively remodeled in 2020
- Exceptional San Francisco Bay views
- Resort-inspired rear grounds with infinity edge pool and spa and vast terrace with fire pit plus front trellis-covered lounge
- Five bedrooms and four and one-half baths on three levels
- Tile or oak floors throughout
- Flexible floor plan with options for both casual and formal living and dining
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and adjoining family room that opens to the pool terrace and views
- Two main-level bedrooms with shared bath, upstairs primary suite and second suite, plus lower-level bedroom suite
- Radiant heat, distributed audio with iPad screens, surround sound in family room and master suite, security alarm, central vacuum, and multi-zone air conditioning
- Large walk-in laundry room on the third level with new washers and dryers
- Attached three-car garage plus significant off-street parking
- Approximately 5,485 square feet
- More than one-half acre (approximately 23,596 square feet)
- Excellent San Carlos schools (buyer to verify)
- Less than two miles to downtown shopping and dining