Graceful trees and verdant foliage adorn the fully fenced and sheltered front yard that introduces this special home. With privacy from the street, this spacious outdoor venue is perfect for play and entertaining, complemented by the added privacy of the rear yard with its low-maintenance grounds, large deck, and canvas gazebo for quiet relaxation. Leaded glass highlights the front door and matching side lights, opening to well-appointed interiors that are bright, light, and wonderfully open. Floor-to-ceiling windows span the front and rear of the living and dining room combination, which features a fireplace, modern chandelier, and access to the rear yard. The remodeled kitchen in a palette of white, with contrasting quartz on the angular island, enjoys leafy views through a wall of windows, a built-in office center, perfect for today’s needs, plus quality stainless steel appliances.
There are two bedrooms on the main level beginning with a bedroom with private deck and an adjacent hallway bath with newly refinished tub and tile surround and updated porcelain tile floor. The home’s primary suite is a spacious retreat with customized walk-in closet and all Carrara marble bath with dual-sink vanity and glass-enclosed tub with overhead shower. A short flight of steps leads up to the carpeted bedroom with cathedral ceiling and focal point sliding glass doors with arched transom opening to the front balcony for fresh-air enjoyment.
A solid oak spiral staircase winds down to the lower level of the home, which features a tiled storage area, laundry room with sink, plus access to the attached 2-car garage. In addition, there is a large carpeted bedroom with a private outside entrance to the rear yard and gated side yard, an adjoining room with closet and/or office space, plus a newly remodeled bathroom with stylish vanity and porcelain tiles on the floor and around the glass-enclosed tub with overhead shower.
Along with great spaces for outdoor living, both in the front and rear yards, this home is just around the corner from Westwood Park with playground. The sidewalk-lined streets are also just short blocks from 42-acre Stulsaft Park with miles of hiking trails, off-leash dog area, picnic grounds, and playground.
Details of the Property
- 3 bedrooms and 3 baths arranged over two levels
- Approximately 2,180 square feet on a lot of 6,820 square feet
- Fully enclosed and gated front yard
- Beautiful hardwood floors begin at the entrance and continue into the main rooms
- Spacious living and dining room combination has a fireplace and floor-to-ceiling front and rear windows
- Remodeled open and bright kitchen with island, built-in desk center, and quartz counters
- Appliances include a Jenn-Air 5-burner gas cooktop, GE microwave and oven, Bosch dishwasher, and GE refrigerator
- Main-level primary bedroom suite has a customized walk-in closet, remodeled en suite marble bath with dual-sink vanity and tub with overhead shower, plus elevated bedroom with sliding glass doors to the front balcony
- Additional main-level bedroom with direct access to the dual-entry newly refinished bath with tub and overhead shower
- A spiral staircase descends to the lower-level bedroom with sliding glass doors to a large deck, adjoining room with closet and/or office space, plus remodeled en suite bath with tub and overhead shower
- Lower-level laundry room with sink plus access to the 2-car garage
- Very private rear yard with low maintenance gardens and large deck with canvas gazebo
- Woodside Plaza neighborhood on the edge of Farm Hill and just around the corner from Westwood Park and short blocks from Stulsaft Park