Newly built in 2017 in the sought-after Willows neighborhood, this home is picture-perfect inside and out. Professionally landscaped grounds surround the home, complementing the crisp white exterior with verdant lawn and privacy hedges along with a modern walkway of concrete stepping stones bordered by slate grey pebbles. Graceful trees and foliage adorn the fully fenced and sheltered front yard that introduces this special home. A flower box beneath the front window, covered porch, and pergola detail above the garage add designer touches that are classic and timeless. Inside, a contemporary open design unfolds with skylights, extra-wide sliding glass doors to the rear yard, and fine hardwood floors that unify the entire home.
The kitchen is perfectly appointed with Carrara marble-style quartz counters and subway-set grey tile backsplashes. An island provides breakfast bar seating complementing a formal dining area defined by an Olympic rings-style chandelier. Adding to the culinary experience are high-end stainless steel appliances that include a gas range plus second oven and microwave along with a stainless steel apron sink.
The home’s 3 bedrooms are ideally arranged with two bedrooms toward the front of the home served by a luxury bath with encaustic tile floor and tub with overhead shower and partial frameless-glass enclosure. The primary suite is tucked away at the rear of the home with a walk-in closet and sky-lit bath with dual-sink vanity and shower with a combination of tile and book-matched marble. Finishing touches throughout include high-quality glass doorknobs on every room, auto-entry lighting in the bathrooms, and EV charging in the attached 1-car garage, which also includes laundry and an adjoining mud room with half-bath.
Along with great spaces for outdoor living, both in the front and rear yards, this home is close to Willow Oaks Park with playground. The sidewalk-lined streets are also just one mile from downtown University Avenue in Palo Alto and this home has access to excellent Menlo Park schools.
Details of the Property
- Newly built in 2017 with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths on one level
- Approximately 1,977 square feet on a lot of 7,000 square feet
- Professionally landscaped front and rear yards completed in 2018
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Spacious open concept design for living, dining, and kitchen with oversized sliding glass doors to the rear yard
- Modern designer kitchen has Carrara marble-style quartz counters, subway-set tile backsplashes, and island with counter seating
- Wolf gas range, Sharp microwave, Wolf oven, Bosch dishwasher, and KitchenAid refrigerator
- Primary bedroom suite has a sky-lit bath with dual-sink vanity, frameless-glass shower, and private commode room
- Two bedrooms, each with drum light and mirrored closet, are served by a bath with decorative tile floor and tub with overhead shower
- Other features include: Nest thermostat; central air conditioning; customized mud room and half-bath; oversized 1-car attached garage with laundry area and wiring for EV charging; auto-sensor lighting in bathrooms; window blinds
- Extra-large rear yard with patio, lawn, walking path, gardens, and espaliered fruit trees
- Willows neighborhood close to downtown Palo Alto or Menlo Park
- Excellent Menlo Park schools