This beautifully updated home benefits from a backdrop of Hayfields Open Space and the convenience of the Woodside Highlands area – just minutes to Interstate 280 and Sand Hill Road. The country-chic style features hardwood floors throughout, most with inlaid feature strips, wood-paneled ceilings in the public rooms, and crisp white walls for a bright and light ambiance. Almost every room opens to the grounds or to a balcony for fresh air living. A large lawn at the front of the home along with a spacious paver-stone patio at the rear are perfect level spaces for play and entertaining. Gardeners will love the additional grounds for vegetables and flowers, and there are numerous fruit trees already.
A central living room introduces the main level of the home with an expansive front window overlooking the yard. The kitchen is updated with painted white cabinets topped in granite and subway-set white tiled backsplashes. Contrasting with it all is travertine tile on the floor with a feature strip of mosaic tiles. Stainless steel appliances include a Thermador smooth-surface electric range, a Panasonic microwave, Miele dishwasher, and Sub-Zero refrigerator. Adjoining the kitchen, and with a convenient pass-through, is the dining/family room combination with two pendant lights defining the dining area, a lighted fan in the family living area, plus sliding glass doors to the rear patio and yard. Step down to the private office with built-ins, workstation, and outside entrance.
The home’s 3 bedrooms and 2 baths begin with a main-level bedroom that has a large walk-in closet, lighted fan, sliding glass doors to the rear yard, and an adjacent bath with pedestal sink and tub with overhead shower. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one particularly large and each with lighted fan, organized closet, and sliding glass doors to a private balcony. Serving the two rooms is an updated bath with frameless glass tiled shower.
Completing the home is a laundry room with washer and dryer, detached carport wired for a Tesla charger and with significant storage, ample off-street parking, plus Nest thermostat, sound speakers in some rooms, and an intercom. Trailhead access is just down the street, Roberts Market is 3 miles away, and Highway 280 is 4 miles away.
Summary of the Home
- Country chic in convenient Woodside Highlands area
- Bordered by Hayfields Open Space with miles of hiking trails
- Wonderful level areas for play and gardening, plus fruit trees
- 3 bedrooms, office, and 2 baths
- Light hardwood floors throughout
- Wood-paneled ceilings with fans
- Updated granite kitchen with quality appliances
- Family/dining room just off the kitchen
- Main-level bedroom and bath with tub and overhead shower
- Office/project room with built-ins and outside entrance
- Two upstairs bedrooms, each with large balcony, and a full bath with shower
- Detached carport wired for Tesla charger
- Approximately 2,100 square feet on a lot of approximately 6,000 square feet
- Outstanding Portola Valley schools