A freshly updated remodel, almost one-quarter acre, and great location – this home has it all. In the desirable Willows neighborhood, its location on the edge of Palo Alto puts vibrant University Avenue downtown shops and restaurants just one mile away, and Stanford and Facebook in close proximity. A canopy of mature trees at the entrance creates a magical setting with vast stretch of lawn and patios for play and entertaining.
The two-story home boasts just-completed updates of new paint and carpet, plus beautiful hardwood floors. The centerpiece of the home is the living room and elevated formal dining room, all set beneath a signature wood-paneled cathedral ceiling with exposed beams and trusses. A classic wood stove . enhances the ambiance, and French doors on two sides of the room open to the gardens.
The sunny eat-in chef’s kitchen is remodeled with a contemporary flair showcasing custom maple cabinetry topped in granite slab and newly tiled backsplashes. Quality stainless steel appliances include a Viking gas cooktop on the island, two JennAir ovens, a Bosch dishwasher, and Sub-Zero refrigerator. Adding to the appeal is a large casual dining area with wine cooler and sliding glass doors to the large patio for entertaining.
There are four bedrooms and three full baths arranged for the utmost in privacy. A modern bath with fully circular shower is located by an outside entrance and staircase up to a loft-style bedroom with complete privacy from the rest of the home. The main bedroom wing comprises two additional bedrooms plus a remodeled bath with jetted tub and ceiling rainspout shower. The spacious master suite is found upstairs with a private deck, organized walk-in closet, and en suite tiled bath. Completing this lovely home is a 2-car garage, water filtration system, plus a convenient laundry area near an outside entrance.
Summary of the Home
- Remodeled and freshly updated
- Ideal location in the Willows neighborhood on the edge of Palo Alto, minutes to Stanford and Facebook
- Just one mile to downtown University Avenue restaurants and shops
- One of the larger properties in the Willows with almost one-quarter acre (approximately 10,200 square feet)
- Beautiful hardwood floors, new paint, and new carpet
- 4 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Spacious living room and formal dining room beneath a wood-beamed and paneled cathedral ceiling
- Remodeled contemporary kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Casual dining area with wine cooler and patio access to raised beds and fruit trees spread throughout the property
- Spacious upstairs master suite with private deck, organized walk-in closet, and en suite bath
- Two main-level bedrooms and remodeled bath
- Privately located bedroom and bath near an outside entrance
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Attached 2-car garage
- Oversized fully fenced rear yard and expansive patio
- Excellent Menlo Park schools