This 2-year-new home boasts architectural design with a nod to the English country style with its arched entrance and dormer windows. Spanning one convenient level, the picture-perfect home showcases 10-foot ceilings, beautiful wide-plank hardwood floors, and a soft neutral palette, the perfect backdrop to any personal style. Skylights and solar tubes provide added natural light to a design that is already eminently bright and light.
The home begins with a flexible-use room just off the foyer with options for formal living, a media room, or an ideal home office for today’s needs. Bifold glass doors at the entrance and customized cabinetry flanking a Montigo gas fireplace are thoughtful additions, adding privacy and functionality for work-from-home needs. Media wiring above the fireplace is perfect for at-home movie nights or large-screen office needs.
The true heart of the home is the tremendous great room that combines living, dining, and a gourmet kitchen into one seamless space, all opening to the large rear patio and yard through double sliding glass doors. The all-white kitchen features Carrara marble-style quartz counters, including a huge island with counter seating and built-in wine cooler. Other stainless steel quality appliances by Thermador include a gas range, dishwasher, and built-in refrigerator, plus a GE microwave. Wall-mounted media is easily viewed from any area of the room and an artful drum light defines a spacious formal and/or casual dining area.
This home has 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, thoughtfully arranged for the utmost in privacy. The primary suite opens to the rear patio and features a customized walk-in closet and sumptuous en suite bath with free-standing tub, frameless-glass shower, dual-sink vanity, and privacy wall for the commode. Two additional bedrooms, each with en suite bath with shower, have a private outside entrance and one offers separate climate control making it ideal for guests, a short-term rental, or another office space. Bedrooms four and five are perfect for family members, each with direct access to a shared bath with dual-sink vanity and separate room with tub and overhead shower.
Fresh-air enjoyment, space for play, and lots of room for gardening await outside on this extra-large lot of approximately 9,100 square feet. The location is also ideal just two blocks to Sequoia High School and less than one mile from vibrant downtown Redwood City.
Summary of Home
- Newly constructed just 2 years ago
- 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths on one convenient level
- Excellent options for work-from-home
- Beautiful wide-plank hardwood floors in the main living areas and carpeted bedrooms
- 10-foot-high ceilings
- Formal living room with fireplace or ideal home office with built-in cabinetry and retractable glass doors for privacy
- Tremendous great room for living, dining, and kitchen
- Carrara marble-style quartz counters in the kitchen with huge island and counter seating
- Top-of-the-line Thermador stainless steel appliances, including wine cooler
- Luxurious primary bedroom suite
- Two bedrooms with en suite baths plus outside entrances
- Two bedrooms with direct access shared bath
- Attached 3-car garage plus significant off-street parking
- Touch-screen climate control for heating and air conditioning
- Large, very private rear yard with spacious patio, lawn, and vegetable garden
- Approximately 3,011 square feet on a lot of approximately 9,100 square feet
- On the border of Edgewood Park and just minutes to downtown amenities