Newly constructed in 2011, this home combines classic East Coast style with West Coast indoor/outdoor livability. Located on a cul-de-sac just one block from Atherton, the home presents picture-perfect curb appeal with its shingled exterior and absolute symmetry beyond the quintessential white picket fence. Spanning two levels with a traditional floor plan, the main level is unified with bamboo floors and updated designer lighting selections. Formal living and dining rooms give way to the rear of the home where an inviting family room, casual dining area, and remodeled gourmet kitchen combine for everyday living. Viking and Bosch appliances stand ready for the most demanding chef, breakfast/wine bar seating welcomes friends and family to join in, and French doors connect to the spectacular rear grounds complete with barbecue kitchen, fire pit, and vast patio and lawn.
Personal accommodations are ideally arranged with a main-level bedroom suite for guests plus a luxurious master suite, three additional bedrooms, each with en suite bath, and convenient laundry located upstairs. Behind the scenes, security, sound speakers including surround sound, and air conditioning enhance the home while a detached 4-car garage is currently configured for 2 cars plus an adjoining finished studio ideal for fitness, office, or recreation needs. Topping it all off, upscale dining and shopping in downtown Redwood City or Menlo Park are less than 3 miles away and Highway 280 is close at hand for easy access to Silicon Valley or San Francisco tech centers.
Summary of the Home
- Traditional and classic East Coast style built in 2011
- Desirable cul-de-sac location just one block from Atherton
- 5 bedrooms, each with en suite bath, plus half-bath
- Beautiful bamboo floors throughout the main living areas
- Spacious living room with fireplace, formal dining room, plus family room with fireplace
- Remodeled granite-finished kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Main-level bedroom suite ideal for guests
- Upstairs master suite with luxurious limestone bath plus 3 additonal bedrooms, each with en suite bath
- Entertainer’s rear yard includes a vast terrace with fire pit and built-in seating, barbecue kitchen with space for dining, plus level lawn for play
- Detached 4-car garage currently configured for 2 cars plus adjoining studio for fitness, office, or recreation
- Close to shopping, Stanford University, commute routes, and midway between downtown Redwood City and downtown Menlo Park