This stunning home has it all – a whole-home renovation and expansion with absolute designer style, plus one of the best locations in all of Felton Gables with a private gate to Holbrook-Palmer Park and cul-de-sac street. A classic white fence frames the perfectly landscaped gardens overflowing with white roses, and a bluestone walkway leads to the inviting covered front porch that opens from the living area. White oak floors unify the entire design, which boasts a fully open concept. The living area doubles as a media room with surround sound and media wiring above the gas fireplace. A dazzling lantern showcases the dining area, which opens to the rear yard for al fresco enjoyment, and a breakfast bar plus island seating provide options for casual meals. The kitchen is a focal point with its custom cabinetry topped in granite and quartz and subway-set tiled backsplashes. Two clear-glass pendants and a skylight fill the room with added light.
Personal accommodations include four bedrooms highlighted by the expanded master bedroom with wood-framed sliding glass doors to the rear yard, a fully customized walk-in closet, and a sumptuous en suite bath. Finishes include wood-like tile flooring in a herringbone pattern plus beautiful marbles in varying hues of white and greys. There is a free-standing tub, a dual-sink vanity, shower with ceiling and hand-held sprays, plus a private commode room. Three additional bedrooms, one with sliding glass doors to the rear grounds, are served by a bathroom with dual-sink vanity and separate room with tub and overhead shower. Adding the finishing touch is a detached studio with laminate wood flooring, a heatefficient electric fireplace, and media wiring on the wall. Ideal uses would be for fitness, play, or as an office.
The outdoor setting is equally wonderful with a sublimely private rear yard and perimeter of towering redwood trees on adjacent Holbrook-Palmer Park, accessed by private gate. A spacious paver-stone patio leads to a grapevinecovered arbor with fire pit and waterfall plus a level lawn invites recreation. Adding the finishing touch is the community of Felton Gables, which is known for its gettogethers, Halloweens, and warm, friendly ambiance. Truly a lovely place to call home!
Summary of home:
- Premier cul-de-sac street with private gate to Holbrook-Palmer Park
- Remodeled and expanded throughout
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths plus permitted detached studio (additional 192 square feet – buyer to verify)
- White oak floors and crown moldings throughout
- Fully open design for living, dining, and kitchen
- Granite and quartz kitchen with breakfast bar and island seating
- Very private, beautifully landscaped rear yard with fire pit and waterfall
- Approximately 2,063 square feet on approximately 8,775 square-foot lot
- One mile to downtown Menlo Park and Caltrain
- Award-winning Menlo Park schools