Introducing new exquisite construction on a sun-swept lot in West Menlo Park just blocks to dining. This just-completed, all-electric home, where energy efficiency meets elegant design, spans two spacious levels with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Boasting a harmonious blend of sophistication, organic hues, and wonderful functionality, the home is ever so bright with numerous skylights and glass doors opening to the rear grounds. European wide plank oak floors tie every room together with an added touch of luxury. The formal living room showcases two skylights, a cathedral ceiling, a bright bay window and an inviting fireplace, setting the tone for cozy gatherings. Experience the perfect fusion of culinary artistry and entertainment in the great room, featuring an expansive formal dining area open to the oak and steel staircase, a living space with skylights, fireplace and surround sound, and a stunning kitchen that will impress the most discerning chef. Fleetwood retractable doors effortlessly extend the living space to an Ipe deck and extra-deep rear yard offering ample space for play, entertaining, and gardening.
Every detail in the kitchen is thoughtfully crafted, from the custom cabinetry with quartz perimeter counters to the Calacatta marble island and to-the-ceiling backsplashes in exquisite handmade Bejmat tile. Top-of-the-line appliances, including a wine cooler, complete this culinary haven. There are 5 spacious bedrooms with options for main-level or upper-level primary suites, both beautifully appointed with cathedral ceilings, Calacatta marble bathrooms and organized walk-in closets, plus the main-level option opens directly to the rear deck. There is an additional conveniently located bedroom suite with private bath on the main level, as well as two spacious bedrooms upstairs served by a beautifully appointed hallway bathroom.
Designed with comfort and convenience in mind, this home has a host of additional features, including solar power, two Tesla backup Powerwalls, a formal powder room, main- and upper-level laundries, recirculating hot water, organized closets, Ecobee thermostats, Broan ERV air filtration system, and dual-zone air conditioning. Adding the finishing touch is the home’s proximity to excellent Menlo Park public and private schools as well as Sand Hill Road venture capital centers and Stanford University.
- Just-completed, energy-efficient, all-electric home in West Menlo Park
- Quality construction by top local builder with acute attention to detail
- Two levels with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths
- Solar-powered electricity and two Tesla Powerwalls for backup power
- European white oak floors and lofty ceilings throughout
- Formal living room with electric fireplace
- Great room with formal dining area, living space with electric fireplace and surround sound, plus stunning kitchen; Fleetwood retractable doors open to an Ipe deck and the extra-deep rear yard
- All custom kitchen cabinetry with quartz perimeter counters, Calacatta marble island, and to-the-ceiling backsplashes in handmade Bejmat tile
- Wolf induction range, Wolf oven and microwave, Cove dishwasher, Sub-Zero wine cooler, Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Main-level junior primary suite has an organized walk-in closet, sliding glass door to the rear deck, and en suite Calacatta marble bath with dual-sink vanity, free-standing tub, shower for two, and private commode room
- Main-level bedroom suite with tub and overhead shower
- Upstairs primary suite has an organized walk-in closet and en suite Calacatta marble bath with dual-sink vanity, shower for two, and private commode room
- Two upstairs bedrooms are served by a hallway bath with dual-sink vanity and tub with overhead shower
- Other features: formal powder room; laundry room with sink and Electrolux washer/dryer; upstairs stacked Electrolux washer/dryer; recirculating hot water; organized closets; Ecobee thermostats; Broan ERV air filtration system; dual-zone air conditioning; numerous skylights
- Approximately 3,559 total square feet with 3,142-square-foot main home plus 417-square-foot 2-car attached garage with EV charging
- Excellent Menlo Park public and private schools