Bright and light with an open floor plan, this designer remodel features a fabulous kitchen, the perfect office for today’s needs, plus wonderful outdoor living space. The home begins with a perfectly manicured extra-deep front yard with a tall fence for privacy from the street and a brick-clad driveway and walkway to the front door. Inside, picture-perfect interiors unfold – the result of a whole-home remodel in 2018. White oak floors unify every room, a towering skylight fills the great room with natural light, and custom-made cabinetry is as functional as it is beautiful.
The open concept coordinates a spacious living room, formal dining area with access to the patio for al fresco enjoyment, and a tremendous chef’s kitchen. White cabinetry contrasts with the breakfast bar island, and all are topped in Carrara marble-style quartz with to-the-ceiling glazed tile backsplashes in a subway-set pattern. High-end appliances by Thermador and Viking will delight any chef.
The home’s 3 bedrooms and office are located just down the hallway with the primary suite at one end. Here, sliding glass doors open to the rear yard, custom cabinetry provides ample wardrobe storage, and the en suite bath, complete with heated towel bar, is beautifully remodeled in Carrara marble and glazed tiles, including a relaxing tub with overhead shower. The adjacent office with banquette seating in a bay window is perfect for today’s work-from-home needs or as a possible nursery. Two additional bedrooms are served by another well-appointed bath with large glass-enclosed shower. Adding bonus living space is the attached 1-car garage currently designed with track-hung barn doors to partially enclose a playroom/fitness area. French doors open directly to a large patio beneath an arbor with retractable fabric awning.
Chic sophistication inside, wonderful wraparound space for outdoor living, and just minutes to a 5-star restaurant and cafes, this home also benefits from access to acclaimed Las Lomitas schools. Welcome home!
- Extensively remodeled in 2018 with designer style
- 3 bedrooms, office, and 2 baths
- Approximately 1,565 square feet (buyer to confirm)
- Traditional foyer with closets and bench seating; white oak floors extend throughout the home
- Spacious and open living area features a garden-view window with wooden shutters
- Formal open dining area with skylight extends from the kitchen and has French doors to a side patio
- Designer kitchen has white custom-made perimeter cabinetry and contrasting island with seating, all topped in Carrara marble-style quartz with to-the-ceiling white glazed tile backsplashes
- Appliances include Thermador gas range, LG microwave, Thermador dishwasher, and Viking refrigerator
- Office with banquette seating in a bay window
- Primary bedroom suite with full wall of custom cabinetry, sliding glass door to the rear yard, and en suite bath with Carrara marble tile floor, heated towel bar, and tub with overhead shower surrounded in contrasting glazed tiles with mosaic feature strip
- Two additional bedrooms are served by a bath with Carrara marble tile floor and large shower surrounded in glass tile
- Attached 1-car garage finished with epoxy floor and track-hung barn doors to partially enclose a playroom/fitness area with double French doors to the rear yard
- Great wraparound yard with extra-large cement-tiled patio beneath an arbor with retractable cloth awning, espaliered foliage, raised garden beds, and plenty of lawn for play
- Other features: laundry area in garage with LG washer/dryer; Ring front doorbell; tankless water heater; custom-made cabinetry; wired for security alarm; central air conditioning; wired for EV charging; Marvin windows and doors; custom closet organizers
- Lot size of approximately 6,000 square feet (buyer to confirm)
- Excellent Las Lomitas schools
- Just down the street from restaurants and cafes