Extensively remodeled, this home is located inside the gated community of Kentfield Commons, which features a wonderful park, junior Olympic size swimming pool (just down the street), changing room/bathroom, plus playground/tot lot area. Just about every inch of this home has been touched with upgrades galore – including many behind the scenes, like new Milgard windows, recessed lighting with dimmer controls, a new furnace and water heater, plus a new roof and gutters, garage door with windows for natural light, and new fencing.
Inside the home, the updated finishes are introduced in the foyer. Maple engineered wood floors span the main level, plantation shutters appoint most windows, and extra-tall baseboards and crown moldings add a final touch. Travertine tile defines the foyer, and an extra-deep closet offers one of many optimized storage spaces all around the home. A two-story ceiling expands the dimensions of the living room, which adjoins the formal dining room. Sliding glass doors open from the formal dining room to the rear yard, while the kitchen offers custom-designed, multi-purpose white cabinetry, quartzite-topped counters, and a suite of high-end, chef-worthy Bosch appliances (with Thermador interiors). A separate casual dining area opens to the rear yard as well as to the family room, which has a gas-assist fireplace and an entertainment bar with 48-bottle, U-Line wine cooler and hand-painted tile backsplash.
Rounding out the main level is a powder room plus the attached 2-car garage converted to added living space with extensive built-in cabinetry designed for media needs.
The home’s 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms are located upstairs, including the primary suite with double-door entrance, cathedral ceiling with beaded chandelier, on-wall media, and mirrored closets. The en suite bathroom includes a jetted tub and large shower plus a private commode room. Three additional bedrooms are served by a hallway bathroom with Restoration Hardware vanity topped in marble, and a tub with overhead shower. Closets in all bedrooms are fully customized for optimum storage.
A peaceful, private backyard features a brick patio, perfect for entertaining, relaxing, and barbecuing; café lights for evening enjoyment; and an extra-tall fence for added privacy along with new lawn and automated irrigation.
Details of the Property
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms on two levels
- Approximately 2,060 square feet on a lot of 4,410 square feet
- Extensively updated from top to bottom
- Spacious living room with tall, vaulted ceiling showcases the solid maple staircase and introduces maple engineered wood floors, which continue throughout
- Formal dining room with sliding glass doors to the rear yard
- Custom kitchen cabinetry with wonderful functionality, quartz counters, and separate casual dining area opening to the rear yard
- Bosch appliances include a gas cooktop, 2 ovens, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Family room with entertainment bar, wine cooler, and adjoining half-bath
- Upstairs primary suite plus three bedrooms served by a hallway bathroom
- Inviting and very private rear yard plus just down the street from the community pool and park
- Attached 2-car garage currently designed for added living space plus laundry area
- Newer features include: Milgard windows, Presidential composite roof and gutters, fencing, garage door and opener, high-efficiency furnace, water heater, recessed lighting with dimmers, front landscaping
- Schools: Selby Lane Elementary (K-8) and Woodside High (9-12)