Rarely available brand new construction home on an oversize lot in a creekside setting. This just-completed home is eminently chic and sophisticated and offers ample space for work-from-home and distance learning. European oak hardwood floors unify the main level, which includes formal living and dining space and a great room with stunning kitchen, large nook, plus an open family area that extends to the rear yard. There are 6 perfectly arranged bedrooms, each with en suite bath. A large luxurious primary suite and a secondary suite are located on the main level with an equally grand primary suite and 3 additional secondary suites upstairs.
The home begins with a welcoming paver stone driveway and brick walkway bordered by newly planted gardens preceding the covered front porch. The formal living and dining room combination at the front showcases beautiful windows and a gas-log fireplace outlined in Carrara marble. Continue down the hallway past the sky-lit oak staircase to the great room with large casual dining area, living/media area with gas fireplace, double sliding glass doors to the rear yard, and stunning gourmet kitchen. The sky-lit kitchen is a chef’s dream with large island topped in Calacatta marble and perimeter counters in quartz with subway-set Caprice marble backsplashes. Stainless steel appliances include a Wolf dual-fuel range and microwave, Cove dishwasher, plus Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler.
The main-level option for the primary suite offers direct access to the rear grounds through double French doors, an organized walk-in closet, a luxurious en suite bath with skylight, Basaltina and Statuarietto marble finishes, dual-sink vanity, deep tub, frameless-glass shower, and private commode room. The upstairs primary suite has an equally sumptuous bath finished with Calacatta marble slab, a light filled walk-in closet, and a seating niche in the bedroom that boasts a beautiful vaulted ceiling. Additional accommodations include a main-level suite, plus three upstairs suites, each with large closet and en suite bath with tub and overhead shower. There are also upstairs and main-level laundry rooms with Electrolux appliances, a half-bath serving the main living areas, plus an attached 2-car garage.
The extra-large and very private rear yard offers plenty of space for play, entertaining, and gardening. Located in the sought-after White Oaks neighborhood, this premier street is one mile from the high-end restaurants and boutique shopping of downtown San Carlos, and offers easy accessibility to excellent San Carlos schools.
Summary of Home
- Sophisticated and stunning new construction in creekside setting
- Classic and timeless designer style with modern luxurious interiors
- 6 bedrooms, each with en suite bath, plus half-bath
- Equally spacious main- and upper-level primary suites
- Numerous options for work-from-home
- Beautiful European oak floors on the main level and carpet upstairs
- Formal living/dining room combination with beautiful windows and gas-log fireplace
- Tremendous sky-lit kitchen with island seating, large nook with access to side yard patio and family room with fireplace and double sliding glass doors to the rear porch and yard
- Calacatta marble and quartz counters with backsplashes in subway-set Caprice marble
- Top-of-the-line Wolf and Sub-Zero stainless steel appliances
- Main- and upper-level laundry rooms, each with Electrolux washer and dryer
- Attached 2-car garage prepped for EV charging options
- Prewired for surveillance and for surround sound in living room and family room; LED lights; Smart thermostats; dual air conditioners; CAT6 wiring; tankless water heaters
- Beautiful brick porches and patios located off the front, side, and rear of the home
- Extra-large rear yard with lawn, creekside bluestone trimmed patio, and California natural landscaping
- Approximately 4,596 total square feet (including 449 sq ft garage) on a lot of approximately 9,735 square feet
- Desirable White Oaks neighborhood just one mile to downtown shops and restaurants
- Excellent San Carlos schools