Step through the gated white picket fence to enchanting gardens with colorful foliage, verdant lawn, and meandering brick and river rock paths. A welcoming covered front porch along with classic window shutters and a flower box set the tone for this stylishly remodeled, circa 1937 bungalow in sought-after Felton Gables. Random plank hardwood floors are introduced at the entrance and continue throughout, solar tubes brighten the living room, and French doors add even more light and a seamless connection to the rear yard. A fireplace enhances the ambiance, and a formal dining room awaits entertaining. The kitchen is beautifully remodeled with crisp white cabinetry topped in contrasting charcoal grey quartz and focal-point backsplashes in linear mosaic glass tiles – all of which extends into a wonderful built-in breakfast/wine bar area. Stainless steel appliances are ready for any chef and include a gas range.
Just off the kitchen, the spacious primary suite is positioned for privacy and offers direct access to the rear yard. A full wall of fully organized closets is augmented by a secondary closet for ample wardrobe space. The remodeled en suite bath is finished with porcelain tile floors, a contemporary-style vanity, and a large shower set in white tile and Carrara marble. At the opposite end of the home, three additional bedrooms and two baths are found for family, guest, and office needs. One bedroom has an en suite remodeled bath with Carrara marble shower, including basketweave tiled floor, while the hallway bath, also remodeled in white tile and Carrara marble, comprises a tub and overhead shower. Added features like lighted ceiling fans are found in all the bedrooms along with ample closet space. Rounding out the accommodations is a detached studio perfect for today’s office needs with its bright natural light from a skylight and three windows.
Inviting play, gardening, and relaxation, the rear yard is a peaceful haven with expansive brick patios intertwined with flower beds and lawn. A wood-burning fireplace is tucked into one corner and an arbor defines the perfect space for outdoor dining. Adding the finishing touch is the home’s location in the community of Felton Gables known for its get-togethers, Halloween celebrations, and warm, friendly ambiance. Truly a great place to call home!
Summary of the Home
- 4 bedrooms and 3 remodeled baths
- Approximately 1,751 square feet on a 9,200-square-foot lot
- Welcoming gated front yard with flowering gardens, brick and river rock paths, and covered front porch
- Hardwood floors throughout the home
- Bright and light living room has 2 solar tubes, a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinetry, plus French doors to the rear yard
- Formal dining room overlooks the rear yard
- Remodeled kitchen has quartz counters and linear glass mosaic backsplashes, including an expansive built-in breakfast/wine bar
- Stainless steel appliances include Frigidaire gas range and refrigerator, Samsung microwave, and Whirlpool dishwasher
- Privately located primary suite with French doors to the rear yard, full wall of customized closets, secondary closet, and remodeled en suite bath with shower
- Separate bedroom wing has an en suite with Carrara marble shower plus two bedrooms and a bath with tub and overhead shower
- Laundry room with GE washer and dryer and outside entrance
- Detached studio office with skylight and 3 windows plus detached 2-car garage
- Enchanting rear yard with arbor-covered dining terrace, brick patios, lawn, and fireplace
- Desirable Felton Gables neighborhood less than one mile to downtown Menlo Park