This enchanting home exudes classic and timeless appeal combined with fresh updates in the desirable Willows neighborhood, putting both downtown Palo Alto and Menlo Park within easy reach. The one-story home begins with low-maintenance gardens and an inviting covered front porch. Continue inside to freshly painted interiors in a crisp neutral palette plus beautiful hardwood floors.
The open living and dining room spans the front of the home and is fully open to the kitchen. A glass-enclosed, gas-log fireplace surrounded in brick enhances the ambiance, and an elevated bay window with plantation shutters looks out to the front yard. A ceiling light defines the dining area, and crown moldings encircle the room.
The remodeled kitchen is newly updated with painted white cabinetry and beautiful granite slab counters, including an elevated breakfast/wine bar connecting with the dining area. Tumbled marble tiles appoint the backsplashes; stainless steel appliances include a gas range, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator; and there is a separate casual dining area. Conveniently located interior laundry is complete with washer and dryer.
There are three bedrooms and one and one-half baths. Each bedroom has hardwood floors and ample closet space. Two of the bedrooms also have an outside entrance with either French or sliding glass doors. The hallway bath has tile finishes and includes a glass-enclosed tub with overhead shower, while the powder room enjoys a pedestal sink.
Outside, the private and fenced rear yard awaits play, gardening, and entertaining with its low-maintenance gardens, hardscape, and 1-car garage. All of this, plus access to excellent Menlo Park schools and a location that puts vibrant University Avenue in Palo Alto less than one mile away.
Summary of the Home:
- Timeless, traditional ranch home
- Low-maintenance landscaped gardens and covered front porch
- 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths
- Beautiful hardwood floors and freshly painted interiors
- Crown moldings and plantation shutters
- Living and dining room combination with gas-log fireplace and breakfast/wine bar seating connecting to the kitchen
- Remodeled kitchen has freshly painted white cabinetry, granite slab counters, and stainless-steel appliances
- Separate casual dining area extends off the kitchen and adjacent indoor laundry room with washer dryer.
- Outside entrances in two of the bedrooms
- Tiled hallway bath with tub and overhead shower, plus half-bath
- 1-car detached garage
- Approximately 1,250 square feet on a lot of approximately 5,005 square feet
- Desirable Willows neighborhood less than one mile to shops and restaurants on University Avenue in Palo Alto
- Excellent Menlo Park schools