Located in the exclusive enclave of Woodhill Estates, this home exudes timeless elegance and traditional appeal with a nod to the Tudor style of architecture. Walls of stone, manicured boxwood hedges, and wrought-iron railings and lanterns enhance the home which is set back from the street with ample driveway space for guest parking. Overlooked by an upstairs balcony, the traditional foyer is defined by parquet wood floors which continue into the kitchen at the rear of the home. Fine carpeting finishes the other rooms along with crown moldings and sophisticated chandeliers. A spacious formal living room with fireplace and a formal dining room are complemented by a large family room, also with fireplace plus French doors to the rear yard. The kitchen is well-appointed with granite counters and quality stainless steel appliances plus it has breakfast bar seating and a large casual dining area with rear yard access. Completing the main level of the home is a powder room plus a bedroom suite perfect for today’s work-from-home needs or for guests.
The upper level of the home comprises 4 additional bedrooms, including one that is extra-large and spans the width of the home and one that has direct access to the primary suite making it ideal for a second office or nursery. The primary suite is a luxurious retreat with sitting area, fireplace, and walk-in closet. The en suite bath is newly remodeled and spa-inspired with a double slipper tub, dual-sink vanity, and large shower with ceiling-, fixed-, and hand-held sprays.
Completing the appeal of this beautiful home is the equally desirable rear yard. With grounds of more than one-quarter acre, the setting is lovely with a perimeter of redwood trees for added privacy, an arbor-covered terrace with built-in seating, plus a large level yard of eco-friendly synthetic lawn perfect for play. The Woodhill Estates association also has two tennis courts and Barkley Fields and Park is at the entrance to the community. And, with ever-so-convenient access to Highway 280, Silicon Valley and San Francisco are close-at-hand.
Details of the Property
- 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths on two levels
- Approximately 3,610 square feet on a lot of 11,900 square feet
- Traditional two-story foyer with sweeping carpeted staircase and balcony overlook
- Step down to the formal living room with lofty ceiling, wagon-wheel chandelier, and gas-log fireplace
- Elevated formal dining room with bay window and drum pendant light
- Beautifully appointed kitchen has granite counters, including a breakfast bar peninsula plus a large casual dining area with French door to the rear yard
- Stainless steel appliances include a Jenn-Air gas cooktop with griddle, 2 Thermador ovens and warming drawer, GE microwave, Bosch dishwasher, and LG refrigerator
- Large family room with fireplace and French door to the rear yard
- Main-level bedroom and en suite bath with shower
- Upstairs primary suite has a sitting area, fireplace, walk-in closet, and newly remodeled designer bath with double slipper tub, dual-sink vanity, and large shower with ceiling-, fixed-, and hand-held sprays
- Three bedrooms, including one with direct access to the primary suite, are served by a bath with dual-sink vanity and separate room with tub and overhead shower
- Other features: guest powder room; laundry room with sink and LG washer/dryer; keyless front entry; Ring video doorbell; Nest thermostat; central air conditioning; attached 3-car garage
- Wonderfully private and spacious rear yard with arbor-covered patio, vast synthetic lawn, and perimeter of redwoods
- Woodhill Estates association includes common grounds and tennis courts
- Schools: Roy Cloud Elementary (K-8) and Woodside High (9-12)