Enjoy sweeping views of the wooded surroundings, quiet solitude, and a country feel in this remodeled Emerald Hills home with 3 bedrooms, a dedicated office, and 2.5 baths. A series of decks situated for outdoor living, designed around a towering oak tree, lead to the elevated front entrance Step inside to the spacious and open floor plan that introduces freshly painted interiors throughout both levels. The open living and dining room has a vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, extensive built-in cabinetry for media needs in the living area, and china and dish storage in the formal dining area, with discrete lockable bar cabinets. Windows all around plus sliding glass doors to the side yard fill the room with natural light. Serving it all is the remodeled kitchen that boasts to-the-ceiling white cabinetry topped in granite slab with full-height backsplashes. A wide greenhouse window above the sink awaits an herb garden while stainless steel appliances, including a gas range, are ready for any chef.
The primary bedroom suite is conveniently located on the main level with hardwood floors, and walk-in closet. The remodeled en suite bath features chic slate grey cabinetry topped in limestone beneath a brilliant skylight. Features include a dual-sink vanity, large frameless-glass shower with fixed and hand-held sprays, jetted tub, and private commode room. Completing the main level is a home office with two windows and overhead lighting, perfect for today’s flexible workplace arrangements, plus an adjacent half-bath. Two additional bedrooms are found on the lower level, each with an organized closet, plus a tiled bath with glass-enclosed tub and overhead shower. A detached 2-car garage adjoins a private level yard ideal for play and recreation or a flourishing garden. Wrapping around the home, and accessed from the great room, is a patio area for barbecues, relaxing, and additional play space.
Sitting on a quiet cul-de-sac street in the sought-after Emerald Hills neighborhood and zoned for Roy Cloud elementary (buyer to confirm), this house is close to 280, Edgewood Park and minutes from downtown Redwood City and downtown San Carlos.
- Sweeping wooded views and terraced gardens from an elevated position
- A series of decks lead to the front entrance
- 3 bedrooms, office, and 2.5 baths
- Newly painted interiors throughout
- Spacious living and dining room combination with built-in media center, china cabinet, and sliding glass doors to a side patio
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters and full-height backsplashes; greenhouse window above the sink
- Stainless steel appliances include: KitchenAid gas range and microwave; Bosch dishwasher; Samsung refrigerator
- Main-level primary suite with remodeled bath including jetted tub and large shower
- Office and adjacent half-bath
- Two lower-level bedrooms plus bath with tub and overhead shower
- Detached 2-car garage and adjacent level play yard; spacious rear patio in a wooded setting
- Other features: main-level laundry room with Whirlpool washer/dryer; Nest thermostats; security alarm; central air conditioning; fire sprinklers
- Approximately 2,200 square feet of living space
- Lot of approximately 7,750 square feet
- Less than one-half mile to Emerald Lake Country Club (summer membership required)
- Excellent Roy Cloud School (K-8); buyer to confirm