Tucked away from the street and canopied by towering redwoods, this single-family home boasts a just-completed remodel that is picture-perfect. Located on the edge of Atherton, the home is part of a small community of Craftsman-inspired homes built in 2007. French white oak floors span the open-concept main level, which has sliding glass doors to a rear patio for fresh-air living. The kitchen is absolutely beautiful with grey cabinetry topped in quartz, including a breakfast bar counter, an antique white herringbone tile backsplash. High-end Thermador stainless steel appliances include a gas range, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Rounding out the main level is an elegantly appointed powder room plus direct access to the two-car garage.
The second floor comprises the home’s 3 bedrooms, while an open-style loft perfect for a home office or den with windows on four sides awaits on the top floor. New carpet extends throughout both levels. The primary bedroom has a brushed brass light fixture, walk-in closet, redwood tree views, and an en suite bath with dual-sink vanity, frameless-glass shower, separate tub, and private commode room. Two additional bedrooms are served by a hallway bath, also with dual-sink vanity, plus a separate room with tub and overhead shower.
Behind the scenes are amenities like new air conditioning and a tankless water heater plus an upstairs laundry room with Electrolux washer and dryer. With beautiful appointments and a great location midway between downtown Redwood City and Menlo Park, this is a very special place to call home.
Summary of home:
- Fully detached tri-level home in a small community built in 2007 on the edge of Atherton
- Just-completed remodel includes all new paint, new top of the line appliances, beautiful engineered wood floors, new carpet upstairs, remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, and new air conditioning
- 3 bedrooms, loft office/den, and 2.5 baths
- Approximately 1,640 square feet
- Open-concept design for living, dining, and newly remodeled kitchen, all with engineered oak floors
- Recessed LED lights plus a lampshade pendant defining the dining area; breakfast bar seating at the peninsula counter
- Sliding glass door opens the great room to a private rear Bluestone and Decomposed Granite patio beneath towering redwood trees
- Newly painted grey Shaker-style cabinetry is topped in new Santamargherita quartz counters and herringbone mosaic tile backsplash
- Thermador appliances include a gas range, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Second-floor primary bedroom suite has a walk-in closet and en suite bath with limestone plank floor, dual-sink marble vanity, frameless-glass shower next to a deep tub, and private commode room
- Two additional bedrooms are served by an updated bath with granite-topped dual-sink vanity, mosaic tile flooring and separate room with tub and overhead shower
- Top-floor loft with windows on four sides and views out to the mountains
- Guest half-bath with elegnat finishes; upstairs laundry room with maple cabinetry Electrolux washer and dryer and hexagon tile floor; new air conditioning; tankless hot water heater; pull-down attic storage; window coverings
- Attached 2-car garage
- Access to gated common area serving the 6 home community with spacious lawn, large tree canopies, mature plantings and bench seating.
- Great close-in location on the edge of Atherton equally convenient to downtown Redwood City or Menlo Park