Tucked away in privacy, this condominium overlooks the park-like setting and sparkling pool in the distance at Lincoln Green in Sharon Heights. A meandering path from the covered garage leads to a flight of stairs arriving at the top floor of the two-story building. A private front patio is a welcome introduction and the perfect spot for enjoying the natural beauty of the surroundings. Inside, the home has been completely refreshed with new carpet, new crisp white paint, and updated countertops in the kitchen and both bathrooms. The living, dining, and kitchen flow together easily in an open concept design highlighted by a fireplace, dazzling cut-glass modern chandelier, and stainless steel appliances. Sliding glass doors in both the living room and dining room open to the front patio for indoor/outdoor living.
There are two bedrooms, including a lovely master suite with walk-in closet, very private balcony with tree views, plus a two-room bath with large shower. The second bedroom, finished with parquet flooring and an expansive window with tree views, is served by the hallway bathroom with tub and overhead shower. Adding to the appeal are mirrored sliding doors in the hallway that expand the dimensions and conceal additional closet space as well as the convenience of a combo washer/dryer. Rounding out the amenities is assigned covered parking with storage plus a community pool and clubhouse.
This home is just down the street from shops, restaurants, and cafes at Sharon Heights Shopping Center and is minutes to Venture Capital centers on Sand Hill Road. Nearby public transportation as well as easy access to Highway 280 makes Silicon Valley commuting convenient, plus this home has access to acclaimed Las Lomitas schools.
Summary of Home:
- Newly updated top-floor condominium at Lincoln Green in Sharon Heights
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Approximately 1,098 square feet of living space
- Freshly painted, new carpet and laminate wood floors in the kitchen, plus updated bathroom and kitchen countertops
- Living room with fireplace and formal dining area, each with sliding glass doors to the front patio
- Remodeled granite kitchen opens to the living room
- GE smooth-surface electric range plus Whirlpool dishwasher and refrigerator
- Master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in closet, and en suite bath with large shower
- Second bedroom served by a hallway bath with tub and overhead shower
- Hallway closet with LG combo washer/dryer behind mirrored sliding doors
- Covered parking for 1 vehicle plus storage unit
- Community pool, clubhouse, park-like grounds, and additional laundry facilities
- 2 blocks to shops, restaurants, and cafes and minutes to Venture Capital centers on Sand Hill Road
- Excellent Las Lomitas schools