Downtown living awaits with updated condominium convenience. Secure gates open to this community of 19 units in a three-story building arranged around an inviting courtyard with separately fenced pool. An outdoor staircase or lobby elevator leads to the home’s second-floor, end-unit location, which offers abundant natural light plus a private covered deck for fresh air living. The 2-bedroom, 2-bath floor plan is beautifully updated with a soft neutral palette, gorgeous engineered wood floors with a hewn finish, recessed lighting, plus custom shutters on the windows.
The main living spaces are open and flowing, including a convenient extra pass-through opening that connects the kitchen with the dining and living areas. A fireplace is sleek and modern with a to-the-ceiling surround of large format tile and integrated wiring for media. The formal dining area is set off to one side and has sliding glass doors that open to the deck for al fresco enjoyment. White cabinetry appoints the kitchen, which has blue pearl granite counters and a suite of KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, including a smooth-surface electric range, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Doors at one end conceal a stacked Bosch washer and dryer, while the other end of the kitchen offers space for a breakfast table.
The primary bedroom has two closets and an en suite bath with granite-topped single-sink vanity and large glass-enclosed shower with mosaic tile feature strip. The second bedroom is privately located off the foyer and served by an adjacent hallway bath with dual-sink vanity topped in terrazzo slab plus a tub with overhead shower. Rounding out the amenities of this lovely home are secure gated parking for two cars, a private storage closet, plus common amenities that include a pool-side recreation room with half-bath, bicycle shed, community garden with lemon tree, and the separately fenced pool. All this, plus a location just 2 blocks from famed University Avenue shops and restaurants – giving it a Walk Score of 98 and a Bike Score of 100 – as well as access to acclaimed Palo Alto schools. With this outstanding downtown location, this move-in-ready home is perfect for starting out or downsizing from a larger home for a great urban lifestyle.
- Downtown condominium just 2 blocks from University Avenue
- One of just 19 units located in a secure gated setting
- Second-floor end unit with abundant natural light
- Convenient access via outside staircase or lobby elevator
- 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
- Approximately 1,187 square feet
- Engineered wood floors with a hewn finish and wooden window shutters throughout
- Open living area with fireplace sleekly outlined to the ceiling in tile with integrated media wiring
- Dining area featuring sliding glass doors to a private covered deck
- Granite finished kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast area
- Primary bedroom includes two closets and updated en suite bath with shower
- Privately located second bedroom served by an updated bath with dual-sink vanity and tub with overhead shower
- Concealed laundry with stacked Bosch washer/dryer in kitchen
- Secure garage parking for 2 cars, plus storage closet
- Common amenities: bicycle shed, community garden and lemon tree, recreation room with half-bath, and separately fenced pool
- HOA fee of $890/month includes DirecTV, water, and garbage
- Excellent Palo Alto schools