Rarely available remodeled 3bd/2.5ba home situated in a prime location in the desirable, gated community of Kentfield Commons. Just down the street from the well-manicured 2.5 acres central park this home enjoys a private rear garden adjacent to Atherton in a quiet, serene setting and is conveniently located near shopping and commute routes.
A sunlit formal entry leads to the spacious living/dining room with dramatic high ceiling, hardwood floor and doors opening to the back garden. The large remodeled kitchen is adjacent to the casual dining area. Additional features include granite counters, solid Maple cabinetry, recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances and a built-in gas cook top. A warm and inviting family room, adjacent to the kitchen and features a brick fireplace. A convenient half bath completes the first level of the home.
Private bedrooms, including a lovely primary suite are located on the upper level. The two front bedrooms are highlighted by new Berber style carpeting, new paint and plantation shutters. The shared hall bath offers a single sink vanity with new linoleum floor and shower/tub combination. The spacious primary suite features a large walk-in closet, dramatic cathedral ceiling and private views of the rear garden. The luxurious primary bath offers a dual sink vanity, tile flooring, recessed lighting, private commode, and shower/tub combination.
The serene back garden is the perfect venue for outdoor entertaining and relaxing with a random flagstone patio combined with Napa style pebble patio, raised stone planting beds, Japanese Maples and fruit trees.
The home includes a 2-car garage with washer/dryer and custom storage cabinets.
In addition to an expansive park with lush lawns and towering redwood trees, the complex offers an enclosed Jr. Olympic size pool and generous patio with changing room/bathroom plus playground/tot lot area.
Details of the Home
- Prime location in the gated community of Kentfield Commons, bordering Atherton
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,840 square feet of living space
- Large remodeled kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops
- Breakfast room opening to the yard and family room with wood burning fireplace.
- Luxurious primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings
- Hardwood floors on main level
- Private rear garden with random sandstone patio, mature trees and raised stone planting beds
- Two-car garage
- Community Jr. Olympic size pool and 2 acre park with play structure
- Within close proximity to HWY 101 and 280