Newly built in 2016 on the edge of Atherton, this home is one of four homes in Oak Grove Park. In the most coveted location in the court this home sits at the rear of the paver stone motor court and is set back from the street for added privacy. A garden walkway tucked around to the side leads to the covered entrance where a crimson door with leaded glass panes opens to the two-story floorplan. Beautiful wide-plank white oak floors begin in the foyer and continue throughout the entire home, along with a light neutral palette and recessed LED lighting. The main living area is fully open with an elevated linear fireplace that enhances the ambiance, windows with top-down, bottom-up cellular shades, and sliding glass doors to the rear deck and yard. A drum chandelier defines the dining area.
The kitchen is well-appointed with cherry cabinetry topped in white quartz and backsplashes in subway-set Carrara marble. Stainless steel appliances include a gas range, and a French door provides a second access point to the rear deck. Completing the main level is a bedroom, also ideal for an office, and a bathroom with glass-enclosed tub and overhead shower. All bathrooms are finished in Porcelanosa tiles and have quartz-topped vanities.
The primary suite is located upstairs, along with two additional bedrooms and a bathroom with glass-enclosed tub and overhead shower. Each bedroom has vaulted ceiling lines and top-down, bottom-up cellular window shades. The primary suite includes a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with dual-sink vanity and frameless glass-enclosed shower with window for added natural light.
Other amenities include central air conditioning, a tankless water heater, high-efficiency furnace, top-of-the-line windows, concealed main-level laundry with washer and dryer, plus an attached 2-car garage wired for EV charging. Outside, the private rear yard includes a large deck, built-in TEC infrared barbecue center with lots of counter space, a soothing water feature, plus a large spa for relaxing under the stars.
Details of the Property
- Newly built in 2016 with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on two levels
- Approximately 2,184 square feet on a lot of 4,580 square feet
- One of four homes privately located at the rear of a paver stone motor court
- Beautiful wide-plank white oak floors throughout
- Spacious open-concept design for living, dining, and kitchen with sliding glass door and French door to the rear deck and yard
- Linear fireplace in the living room and recessed LED lights throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen has cherry cabinetry topped in white quartz with subway-set Carrara marble backsplashes and a reverse osmosis filtering system
- Samsung gas range, GE microwave, Samsung dishwasher, and KitchenAid refrigerator
- Main-level bedroom and adjacent bathroom with glass-enclosed tub and overhead shower
- Upstairs primary suite with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with dual-sink vanity and shower
- Two upstairs bedrooms are served by a bathroom with glass-enclosed tub and overhead shower
- Other features include: concealed main-level laundry with Samsung washer and dryer; security alarm; tankless water heater; central air conditioning; high-efficiency furnace; attached 2-car garage wired for EV charging
- Inviting and private rear yard with deck, built-in barbecue center, large spa, water feature, and low-maintenance gardens
- Located on the edge of Atherton just 2 miles to downtown Menlo Park